The USATF Oregon Youth T & F Championships has been changed to ONE DAY
Saturday, July 10 Only
NEW Schedule is posted below.....
We are just a few days away from the USATF Oregon Youth Track and Field Championships at Jesuit High School. After an examination of the schedule, we are able to move the meet to a One Day -Event. The meet will begin at 8:00AM on July 10th and all events will be contested on Saturday with the exception of the hammer throw scheduled for Thursday, July 8, at 5:30pm, Amity High School.
There are a few reminders in advance of the meet.
- Review the attached proposed schedule of events for the revised times. These times are an estimate and we may run up to one hour early depending on entries (not to start before 8:00AM).
- There is a $5.00 cost of admission per spectator.
- Be sure to arrive with plenty of time to pick up your packet and warm up properly. We ask that all athletes check in 30 minutes in advance of their event with the clerk of the course.
- Attached you will find a brochure of the event. Be sure to review the COVID protocols to ensure that you are compliant.
- We are expecting a low of 61 and high of 90 degrees on Saturday. Be sure to hydrate and bring plenty of water.
- We are asking for volunteers to assist in the field events. Please let the meet management know you are willing to assist.
We are truly looking forward to the championship event on Saturday, July 10th. Let us know if you have any questions or concerns.
Please Note: Below are 3 files that will be very helpful for meet information, registration, USATF Age verification and Clothing sales!
Please note - there has been a change in the date, time and location of the Hammer Throw
Thursday, July 8th
Amity High School
807 South Trade Street
Amity, Oregon 97107
5:30pm Hammer (15-16, 17-18 Girls/Boys)
Minor Changes in Track Event Schedule to Accommodate the Heat
NOTE: *ALL Events are Timed Finals
*Some Age Groups and Genders May Be Combined
8:00am 3000M Run 13-14 & Up
8:30am 1500M Race Walk 9-10, 11-12
3000M Race Walk 13-14, 15-16, 17-18
9:00am Masters Mile Run Masters Women & Men
9:10am 4 X 100M Relay (if Any) All Ages
9:15am 400M Dash All Ages
9:45am 100M Dash All Ages
10:15am 1500m Run All Ages
10:50am 80M Hurdles 11-12
11:00am 100M Hurdles 13-14, 15-16, 17-18 Girls
11:25am 110M Hurdles 15-16, 17-18 Boys
11:40am 800M Run All Ages
12:00pm 200M Dash All Ages
12:30pm 200M Hurdles 13-14
12:40pm 400M Hurdles 15-16, 17-18
Minor Changes in Field Event Schedule to Accommodate Number of Entries
NOTE: *Age Groups and Genders Will Be Combined
9:00am Long Jump 8U Girls/Boys (Pit A)
Long Jump 9 - 10 Girls/Boys (Pit B)
Javelin 8U – 12 Girls/Boys (Infield)
Pole Vault 13 – 18 Girls/Boys
9:45am Long Jump 11 - 12 Girls/Boys (Pit A)
Long Jump 13 - 14 Girls/Boys (Pit B)
Javelin 15 – 18 Girls/Boys (Javelin Runway)
High Jump 9 – 12 Girls/Boys
Shot Put 13 - 14 Girls/Boys
10:30am Discus 15 – 18 Girls/Boys
Javelin 13 - 14 Girls/Boys (Javelin Runway)
Long Jump 15 - 16 Girls/Boys (Pit A)
Long Jump 17 - 18 Girls/Boys (Pit B)
Shot Put 8U – 12 Girls/Boys
High Jump 13 – 18 Girls/Boys
11:15am Discus 11 – 14 Girls/Boys
Shot Put 15 – 18 Girls/Boys
Triple Jump 13 -18 Girls/Boys